Call 4 papers
You are invited to submit your work under the format of a structured abstract to ECDP2021.
The abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee of ECD2021 in a pear-review double blinded process that will select the abstracts accepted and those selected either for poster presentation either for oral free presentation (include the abstracts that constitute those with the highest level scientific content). The European Society of Digital and Integrative Pathology (ESDIP) will award the best oral free presentation and the best poster presented at ECDP2021.
All accepted abstracts will have the opportunity to be published in Journal of Pathology Informatics if this is the wish of the authors and after signing the respective Copyright form and Declaration of interests form.
The registration in the congress is mandatory to at least one author. If the abstract is selected for oral free presentation, then the speaker needs to be registered in the congress.
The submission of the abstract must include the following:
- Abstract title
- Correspondent author details (Full name, institutional address, degree, e-mail address, mailing address, phone & fax numbers (country & area code)
- Other author’s details (Full name, institutional address, degree, e-mail address)
- Abstract body with a maximum of 250 words. Do not include title or authors. Do not use the word “Abstract” at the beginning. Use LINE BREAKS only at the end of a paragraph. The structure of a scientific abstract should be: – Introduction – Materials and Methods – Results – Conclusions. Please do format words in italics only when required by nomenclature (e.g. Helicobacter pylori). CAPITALS are only used if necessary (e.g. DNA). Tables, graphics, and pictures are not allowed.
- Copyright form (if publication in JPI is required)
- Declaration of interests form (if publication in JPI is required)
The submitted abstracts should respect the themes selected by this year’s Scientific Committee, including:
- Implementation of a fully digital pathology workflow
- The educational role of the digital pathology
- Digital pathology for primary histological and/or cytological diagnosis
- Standardization and Quality Assurance in Digital Pathology
- Image Analysis on Whole Slide Images
- AI tool for research use in pathology
- AI tool for clinical use in pathology
The Scientific Committee of ECDP2021,
Filippo Fraggetta (Chair)
Ali Khurram (Co-Chair)